Meet Liese Gardner
Working with established business owners and creative entrepreneurs has been a rewarding career for Liese. As a content marketing strategist, she’s put her love of journalism to work, asking the right questions of clients to help understand how to refuel with passion.
You are looking for ways to find your way back to when you began, when everything was exciting, when you woke up with purpose. Let’s wake that purpose up again with a content marketing strategy and a road map for your business. Focused, ambitious and helpful, Liese will pinpoint and amplify just what will help your business get back on track.
Liese started on her path of supporting entrepreneurs when she was named editor of Special Events magazine. The position allowed her to hone her skills as a content marketing strategist. As such, she was on the front lines of ground-breaking events such as America’s Centennial Celebration, Super Bowl half-times and Olympic Opening and Closing ceremonies.
Spending weeks embedded with the most successful and creative business owners to get their stories, Liese learned first-hand what it takes to build a thriving business in a non-traditional, creative service-based field. And she saw how much more those business could be with the right guidance.
In 1999 she began her marketing and brand consulting firm to be that guiding vision using her unique style of marketing called Brand Therapy. The framework uses techniques heavily influenced by rapidly evolving online marketing innovations. With this method she has helped hundreds of top brands grow and thrive, consistently increase exposure and awareness in their marketplaces and build revenue.
Always vigilant of new innovations and changes that can help her clients, Liese now finds that techniques she used as a journalist are the most important tools in her marketing toolkit. She finds the story and tells it with clarity across all platforms.
Her reputation and expertise in the areas of content strategy and social media management are sought not only by private consulting clients, but also by business students of two Southern California Universities where she teaches Marketing Today and the entrepreneurs who attend her online workshops.
When she isn’t crafting messages for clients, she crafts bread and gourmet meals for friends and DIY projects for her 1930’s California bungalow.
Content Marketing Strategy Workshops | Speaking Engagements
- Adjunct Professor, California State University Long Beach, 2019, 2020
- Adjunct Professor, California State University, Dominquez Hills, 2019, 2020
- Podcast on The Wedding Biz with Andy Kushner: Marketing With Heart
- Podcast on The Wedding Biz with Andy Kushner: The Next Level
- Podcast Appearance: High Performance with Kim Peek
- Content Marketing Strategy with Liese, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Brand Therapy Workshop, 2020
- Writer’s Workshop / Creative Content Creation, 2020
Sample of Speaking Topics
- Marketing in a Post-Covid Recessionary World
- How to Clarify Your Message with a Brand Story that Connects
- Forget What you Learned in College: Business Writing that Connects with Emotion and Authenticity
- Why You Need to Build Your Email List, ASAP!
- What Love’s Got to do With It: Creating an Audience of Fans, not just Clients
- Free Ways to Get More Leads